As a nonprofit with a limited budget, we are incredibly grateful for our volunteers! We have a wide variety of volunteer needs, from those who serve regularly in the clinic, to those who help with special events. We have a particular need for bilingual volunteers in all positions:
- Licensed Nurses, Doctors, and Ultrasound Technicians
- Professional counselors
- Client advocates
- Mommy mentors
- Abstinence education presenters
- Office assistants
- Baby boutique helpers
- Church liaisons/event coordinators
- Event committee members
- Help gather live & silent auction donations
- Baby bottle prep (great for small groups!)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an on-going position, follow these steps:
- Contact our operations director. She can give you more details about each position and what the time commitment and specific requirements are.
- Our operations director will give you an application and schedule an interview with you.
- All volunteers go through a background check and are required to have a recent TB clearance.
- All volunteers are required to attend quarterly in-service trainings four times a year.